Monday, June 11, 2007

Too tired!

So we did some adventuring at the weekend for the first time in quite a while. It was good. It involved a mountain, walks, sitting by the fire, chilling and good times.

Sadly for me it also involved failing to sleep very well at all. And having had another day in the call centre today I'm just too sleepy to tell you all about it properly. So here's one photo and maybe some more details will follow...

Tis Mt Taranaki from our hotel, which was about a third of the way up the mountain at 845m. Nice.

4 comments:

Amy said...

Ooh, yummy piccie! Sounds like fun. The most fun I'm having at the moment is nights :( Although I did go to Leeds yesterday and see the new inside of St Matt's! :) xx

doctor/woman said...

Wow! looks like an amazing place to stay. glad you have fun. hope you are having good sleep right now xx

Mad Medea said...

Nice piccie, pretty piccie. Hope you ear and your throat are ok. R.xx

AdventuringJen said...

Welshy - bummer for nights! Yay for the new inside! It is quite a strange concept that it is done, Mr Scouse gave us a pretty good run down of it though :)
D/W - I had a great sleep last night, thank you! :)
MM - this morning I thought my throat was deceased but a cup of tea seems to have fixed it!