Saturday, June 02, 2007

My Top Ten Top Tens

So, Husbink and I have a tendency, particularly on long car journeys, to waste a good chunk of time on our "Top Ten..." so here is a Top Ten of our Top Tens....

  1. Top Ten Songs of All Time
  2. Top Ten Songs for Car Journeys
  3. Top Ten Films for watching when you have a cold/hangover/sad day...
  4. Top Ten Books
  5. Top Ten Bands to See Live (mostly that we have not already seen)
  6. Top Ten Holidays
  7. Top Ten Meals
  8. Top Ten things we've done in the last year/month/since getting married...
  9. Top Ten Walks
  10. Top Ten Albums

The books and albums probably cause the most disagreement...

6 comments:

Ruth said...

Aw, you guys are so sweet!

AdventuringJen said...

ach, that's just cos you haven't seen us for a while...

Amy said...

Hehe, I like that very much. It is just like you two to have the commitment to work out your 'ten' - the Tart would get stuck on number four and say "anyway, I'm bored now!" xx

(why have you made your word verification show up so tiny?! You did it on purpose didn't you?! ;) Mwah!)

Pomgirl said...

Fellow list lovers! I love that you even have a list of top ten top tens - gold!

AdventuringJen said...

Welshy - glad you like - sometimes we just end up with tne and they aren't in order...at the moment a friend has set us a Top Twenty Rock Bands...that is pretty hard! I'm stuck at 6 currently...xxx (ooh, and I've no idea about the word verification...I'm not aware of having touched it...)
Pom - I'm glad you appreciate it. I want to re-do all my top tens now after writing that...more lists! more! xxx

Chris said...

It's... a meta-list!!!

Wooo!!