Monday, June 25, 2007

C'mon Tiiiiiiiim!

(There are other things I planned to blog about today but perhaps they shall come later)

So, living on the other side of the world we have spent the last few weeks saying "Is it Wimbledon yet?" "Have we missed it?" and feeling slightly adrift from all summery, homely roots... (yes, I gather it isn't all that summery at the moment, apologies)

I have just now turned on the BBC website to see the Henman vs Moya - LIVE - I couldn't not click on it, that isn't allowed, right? I would have been banned on return to the UK or something surely?

And in a few short seconds of scanning the score, ten years worth of Wimbledons came crashing back in...I feel so close to home now!

(But as I still have this really weird pain in my chest from the surgery (they inflate you with CO2 and then it works its way out...causing much pain at times and none at others) I don't think I can keep watching...let me know the score!)

2 comments:

Amy said...

You would indeed have been a Very Bad Person not to have watched it! I am struggling not to let it be the first thing I do (switch on the TV) when I come home from work because I have work to do...xx

AdventuringJen said...

Ah, but it is all over for another year...hey ho! Will he be back again next year?!