Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Anniversary

Today is mine and Husbink's third anniversary. Crazy. Though not as crazy as having known each other for eight years. Surely we aren't old enough to have been in Leeds, at uni, eight years ago?!
I thought I should write something about how wonderful Husbink is (cos he is, I'd probably be in some sort of institution by now without him! (that could, of course, be as a nun!)) but well, I thought he probably speaks well enough for himself through his actions (see Beatrice) and gushing doesn't really do it for me...
Suffice to say that despite some of the hard times in the last three years (mainly my health, his shifts), they have been three fantastic years and each one better than the previous.
Here's to the next (one, three, thirty...)!

6 comments:

Ellie said...

Congratulations!

I wish you all the best for the next 3, 30, 60 and beyond! :)

Amy said...

Yay! It was such a lovely day! I've been thinking about you all day! And what a lovely coincedence that on your third wedding anniversary, I have ordered my wedding dress! ;)
You are both wonderful and I love you and miss you lots! xxxx (Sorry, 'we' miss you and love you lots!)

AdventuringJen said...

Ellie - Thank you :)
Welshy - :) I resisted looking at photos yesterday...
Well done on the ordering, hurrah! And don't be silly - you are still allowed your own opinions and emotions - soemtimes!! ;)

eph2810 said...

Happy belated anniversary, Jen. I hope that you have many, many more to come.
We celebrated out 24th anniversary in May - can't believe that we have been married so long--doesn't feel like it.

Thank you for stopping by Sting my Heart yesterday.

Chris said...

Congratulations!

:)

AdventuringJen said...

eph2810, Chris, Thank you :)