Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Yay Snoo!

In hommage to Snoo's achievement of 50000 words in quite a bit less than a month! She'll be a famous novelist before we know it. Yay Snoo, yay!
So here's a list of Yay things for the Yay Snoo post (though not related to Snoo...)
1) The weather is good today and has been for all of three days
2) We went on a fantastico bike ride today (there was basically no up and down) and played on the beach
3) I've finished reading my first kiwi novel. It was ok. I have also been to the library to pick my second (they handily put little stickers of kiwis on the spine so you know which authors are home grown)
4) I led the church service on Sunday and it was fine
5) We've paddled in the sea for the first time this year (this should have been with point 2...)
6) We had a comedy day yesterday visiting local sites used in Lord of the Rings.
7) We have seen our first pukekos (but didn't have the camera so no more bird pictures for you at present)
8) I laughed a lot last night. It was good.
9) I'm quite healthy at the moment
I think I'll stop there cos otherwise it'll become a mission to achieve 50 yay things to go with the 50000 words...

4 comments:

Amy said...

Woo for all of them (and for Snoo) but especially the healthiness thing and the church-leading thing! You are so fab aren't you?!
xx

AdventuringJen said...

Why thank you darling! :) Is good stuff. :)
Mwah, mwah, mwah!
xxx

SuzySnoo said...

Thank you!!!!

All fantastic things. Hurrah. I hope you took photos of the LotR places!

My secret message for you is as follows:- Pit of Carkoon and the Sarlacc???

AdventuringJen said...

Well done you Snoo!! That is the correct answer! The photo was no where near as good as it was in reality but having taken it we had to send it anyway!
And the dumb eeeeejits that we are, we didn't take the camera on Monday...but my mum wants to go to all the sites so we'll definitely be going back!
xxx