Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Two for the price of one!

A second wee post for you today...this is because the Taupo post should have happened yesterday but blogger was mean and wouldn't put the pics on.
Anyway, more importantly is the reason for the second post. A Very Exciting Reason. The Reason being that Scouse Dangermouse and her husband Have Booked Flights! We shall have visitors! Very lovely visitors! And I'm very excited and Husbink is at work so I can't tell him so I've told you instead! Yay!

7 comments:

SuzySnoo said...

Hoorah!

Think they'll mind if we stow away in their luggage?

Amy said...

I am so jealous of them! Grr. But yay. I suppose... x

AdventuringJen said...

Snoo - I'm sure they won't!
Welsherella - you could come too!

Anonymous said...

I think you'll fit in the luggage Snoo. But might have to leave you there as have less luggage allowance on the way home!

Can't figure out how I ever signed in as Scouse Dangermouse?!? I'll just be anonymous from now on.
x

AdventuringJen said...

Ah ha, you were ahead of me on the anonymous thang...at least we'll know it is you! Nice to have you back :) (and they are *meant* to honour the largest luggage allowance on your ticket on other flights...I wouldn't count on it...but we are hoping...!!!) xxx

SuzySnoo said...

Left in NZ? Hum let me think about that.
Ok then!!
:)

AdventuringJen said...

:) :) :)