Thursday, November 09, 2006

Funny sort of day...

Today I have been mostly lying on the sofa watching DVDs (with a startling lack of eye candy following all the discussions here of late!). This wasn't my intended way to spend the day but a ridiculous amount of belly pain dictated otherwise. (As did Husbink and for once I listened to his doctorly advice.) We have now ruled out appendicitis (I was nearly dragged to hospital this morning) but not a lot else. It could be the usual monster of IBS but if it is it has changed shape. It could be something to do with having parted companies with the pill (no, this is not a subtle way of hinting about babies - the parting company was due to the IBS and there are no babies planned!). It could just be one of those things. We don't know. I just know it is a weird pain and I don't like it! And I know I want to go away for the weekend tomorrow as we have a four day weekend all sorted. And Husbink has decided that as it isn't appendicitis, it won't kill me so we might as well go away. Hey ho. Well, I guess it is time to go back to the sofa as it is starting to stab again. After Shrek, three episodes of Randall & Hopkirk, two episodes of Home & Away, one episode of Neighbours and starting to make my acquitance with my first Kiwi author courtesy of the library during the day, I'm not sure what I'm going to find to fill my evening!

14 comments:

Amy said...

Oh dear! Stroky, stroky knees...
Hope you feel better soon.
Shame about the babies though - you know you're on a list somewhere ;) xx

Pomgirl said...

Hope you feel better soon, petal.

*hugs*

SuzySnoo said...

Indeed with the stroky knees. I hope it goes away and never comes back. (Why did that sound like Golem?)
And I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Sounds great. Take pics!

Anonymous said...

big hugs xxx

AdventuringJen said...

Thank you lovely ladies. I am feeling heaps better today which probably means we'll never know what it was. As long as I don't have to experience the pain again, I'll be happy!
Snoo - We promise many pics from the weekend. And disturbing that your inner voice is making you sound like Golem!!
Welsherella (it is rather a long name to type) - We don't know where we are on said list! ;) which is good, because then it can't be claimed we skewed the results!!! (and didn't the Tothills win anyway?!)

SuzySnoo said...

The rock and pool, is nice and cool, so juicy sweet. Sorry, ahem, what I meant to say was, Welsharella is now a princess to be.

Amy said...

Snoo, you confuzzle me a bit but I like being a princess in waiting! He he! Good job I'm not on any lists (am I?!)...
Jen - I thought the Totties got replaced on the list, surely? But not being around anymore perhaps I am out of the loop. Maybe Snoo can update me privately ;)
xx

Amy said...

PS Sorry the name's long but it's more girly than Welshy and I like it! :) x

Amy said...

I cannot believe I left Ioan can anybody heeur me?!" Gruffydd out of my three! Ben Shepard, get ye gone! Ah, Frnak, Nigel and Ioan. I feel like I've really put thought into my three now! ;) x

word verification: 'qkonq' - what an excellent word!

SuzySnoo said...

Had to google him, but yeah he's nice. Fantastic Four?

I just had a weird thought about making our 3's fight each other. Possibly in mud. I think I need to go to bed now.

Amy said...

Could be the fantastic four but then le Tart would be allowed four an he will be unbearable. Personally, I feel Ioan is a cut above Ben anyway so I'm happier with a top-quality, rather than mediocre, three than than a feeble four!
Just off to placement for my first shift! Eek! x

SuzySnoo said...

Squeeeee! I've just remembered. The sexiest man to ever walk on this planet, (apart from the hub of course).
Yul Brenner.
*faints*

Amy said...

Are you ok?! I hope you didn't bump your head!
I will google him...

AdventuringJen said...

Tee hee hee! Tis very amusing watching your conversations ladies! :) I attempted to update and do pictures and things last night but blogger was mean. Shall try again now but if it is quiet on the picture front, you know why!
xxx