Saturday, October 28, 2006

We Have a Date. Which is Weird.

Just realised when responding to Mad Medea's last comment that I haven't actually mentioned that we have sorted our flights out and actually have a return date to the UK now. I don't 100% promise quite that it will turn out as it is now but just for your info, our current plan involves arriving back at Heathrow at 5.30am on July 15th. We expect to see you all there! ;) Does feel kind of weird to have an "end" date now. Which is why I don't promise it will remain such!

6 comments:

Amy said...

We'll come to meet you! In fact I shall take the Tart down there the day before so he can watch planes all day and then we will stay in a hotel and be your welcoming party! I'm semi-serious (perhaps more than! It seems a long way away!) so if you need this arrangement just say the word! ;) x

Anonymous said...

aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrgh! this thing keeps deleting my comment before its posted - 5th time is a charm. We could come and meet you! You could even spent a week in the Cotswolds recovering! xxx

Anonymous said...

aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrgh! this thing keeps deleting my comment before its posted - 5th time is a charm. We could come and meet you! You could even spent a week in the Cotswolds recovering! xxx

AdventuringJen said...

:) Thank you! Party in Heathrow it is then! Looking forward to seeing you all already!
xxx

Amy said...

Ooh yes! A "meeting Andy and Jen from the plane" weekend party (is it a weekend?!)!

AdventuringJen said...

I have to confess, I have no idea what day of the week it is...hmm...