Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Hair Issues

Help!
I don't know what to do...I had a plan to grow my hair again but it is at the yucjy stage now and I'm not so sure (Welshy I'm sure can empathise! ;) ). So I have for your enjoyment some pictures...
Long Hair... (about two and a half years ago)











Short Hair... (last December, the red fluff is Mad Medea's feather boa...it was her hen night...)












And Now hair (well, it was May but it is pretty similar...)
So...not the best pics in the world ever but the best I can find to demonstrate the hair options...silly me not to take more "hair shots" on a more frequent basis...
So help!
Please!
I have about ten days til Husbink next works the weekend and my intention to so have whatever form of chop I'm having then...your challenge is set!

Mwah, mwah!

7 comments:

Mad Medea said...

Have to say sweetie I loved the way you had your hair for the wedding/hen night a la photo no. 2. Really framed your face and made you look all bright and sparkly. R.xx

Amy said...

Me likes number 2 too! xx

AdventuringJen said...

I'm not at all surprised it is Welshy's favourite! :) And probably not surprised it is Mad Medea's...though I thought she might be a long hair campaigner!
The trouble is, I've never known anyone, including other hair dressers who has been able to do that to my hair other than Naomi...I need more help!!
Thank you both for your valued opinions. :)

Pomgirl said...

I can't believe your hair was that short, I always think of you with lots of lovely long blonde hair, but number 2 is really stylish and suits you so much. Hmm. But I don't want you to leave The Long Hair Gang!

Px

AdventuringJen said...

Thanks Pom! I think! Oooooh, I'm so undecided...having made a miscalculation of Husbink's rota, I have another week to decide...I'm seriously tempted to go into the hair dresser and say "do whatever you think right"!!!
xxx

Amy said...

You mustn't say that to the hairdresser! Remember my camp hairdresser? "ooh, funky!" said he, having just hacked it all off! Not what I wanted at all... Sob!

AdventuringJen said...

Good point Welshy! I thought maybe it would be a bit foolish on the first hair appointment in a new country to say something so rash...I have the appointment now...I'm still undecided...all will be revealed tomorrow!
xxxx