Saturday, September 30, 2006

Shoes...


Well, I've had a lousy day trying on clothes here in the Hutt. It appears I'm either a size 9 or a size 11 here...which means nothing fits! EXCEPT in one shop where they actually do mid sizes...but I didn't like any of their stuff. I have also come to the conclusion that actually jeans don't suit me... Will have to drag poor Husbink back with me next week and see if we can get somewhere!
So because of that and because the lovely Pomgirl demanded, here is a picture of the *new shoes*.
I hope you like... :) and please don't tell me if you don't! I'm not up to rejection today! ;)
Ciao
xxx

6 comments:

Mad Medea said...

Full shoe approval from Gloucestershire. I'm off to buy some green suede mary jane eccos from town later today. And this after buying Belgian shoes last week. What a life!

AdventuringJen said...

Tee hee! Lovely new shoes!
I forgot to mention in the post that I saw a shoe shop in Hutt yesterday where you coud get 5 pairs of womens shoes for $120! How would you just go and pick five pairs of shoes just like that?! Madness!
Mmmm, green suede, mmmm!
xxx

Amy said...

Wow! They are beeootiful! And I am very excited about the five pairs offer - I could choose five! I'm sure I could!
Mad Medea: I keep trying to figure out if I know you! Do I?!
xx

AdventuringJen said...

I'm sure you could! ;)
And the two of you have certainly met...at henage and weddingness and...probably some birthdays?
I'm trying to think of cryptic clues for you both! ;)
xxxx

Amy said...

No, it's ok - I have her now. I just wasn't a hundred per cent! xx

Pomgirl said...

I like! Very much. Thanks for the photo, chucky egg.

Px