Thursday, February 22, 2007

Back!

Hello!
So, yes, in answer to the Pom's comment at the end of the last post, we are back now!
We've had a great time rushing all around the country and have had fantabulous weather. We've eaten WAY too much (my lovely jeans are feeling a little less lovely this morning), enjoyed a range of wines and beers, seen lots of birds (including a kiwi - though that was in a sanctuary), done some crazy things (like the luge), avoided all sunburn, been bitten by a range of things (including a crab, lucky me) and taken hundreds of pictures (I was going to say thousands...I don't think it is far off...but a lot need to be culled!)
Mum and Dad are still here until tomorrow morning when they fly off to Sydney to see my bro and his lovely wife. Currently they are packing and Husbink is sleeping...well, I think he's awake but seems to be in hiding in the bedroom...
I will post properly some time in the next few days with pictures and what not (I will try to post multiple times so you don't just have one mahooosive post to get through) but thought I'd say a quick hello and that life is good.
Worrabout you? Life good?

4 comments:

Pomgirl said...

Hurrah! I clicked on the luge link and am still confused! Looking forward to holiday posts (and having that luge thing explained). Oh, and I'm okay - drinking a cold glass of white wine and trying to decide what to have for dinner.

xxx

Mad Medea said...

Great to have you back. Missed you even more without blog than just you being on the otherside of the world. Just think of all the posts I've written that you need to read.... so don't worry about le poste enorme. MM.xx

AdventuringJen said...

Getting very miffed with blogger!!! Keeps deleting my comments...anyhoo, let's try again!
Pom - :) Sorry to confuse! Will do my best to explain...(And should you ever come to this land, try to go on one, they are very silly, much fun!) Hope it was good dinner and wine. xxx
MM - I'll try my bestest not to do it again...though we do have Scouse Dangermouse and Mr Scouse Dangermouse arriving in just over a month... xxx

doctor/woman said...

Hooray! jen is back from extra adventurous adventuringness to tell us some stories!