Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Better late than never...







That title applies to the arrival of our beautiful baby boy as well as to the arrival of this blog post.


Baby-Boo is currently asleep on me in his sling and my back is beginning to give up (plus I want to see if I can get him down stil asleep so I can sleep too...) so this is again a very quick post but so overdue I couldn't leave it any longer...



So Baby-Boo was born on December 3rd at 21:36 by sort-of-emergency caesarean. He's doing very well now. He lost a lot of weight at first but once he got the hang of eating, he hasn't really stopped. He's piling on the pounds now but is still a relatively petit chap, compared to most of his friends anyway.

So, all you really want is pictures so you don't mind I'm not writing much more, right? I've only uploaded one camera so far and don't have the absolute cutest, cutest pictures here but for starters...they are me and Baby-Boo when we first met, Baby-Boo at about three weeks old and Baby-Boo and Husbink at six weeks. :) More, umm, soon, umm, ish...

7 comments:

suncloud said...

Woo! Looking lovely. Congratulations and looking forward to you getting round to sorting out some more pics.
Take care of yourself
flove to you and baby...

Ellie said...

Oh Jen, he's adorable!
Congratulations (albeit a bit belated...) and hope you're doing fine :)

Ellie

Pomgirl said...

Yay - baby pics! So, so cute. It's totally made my day seeing them. Big love to you all x

AdventuringJen said...

thank you all :) he's currently totally not cute so good to remember he can be!!!!
xxx
(actually, he's still cute he just won't sleep, day or night...)

Amy said...

I have told you: cute is more important than sleep! ;) (You can only hope you have the pleasure of saying this to me one day to get your own back! He he!)

Kezzie said...

Awwwwwwh! Congratulations!

Dubai Oil and Gas Jobs said...

Cute Baby...👶