Monday, November 23, 2009

Just a high speed update...

...cos I need to be napping!
I went back into hospital again on Wednesday morning with wriggle-bottom's head out of place again and have just come home this morning. It has been very stressful because I just kept being told different things and different midwives/doctors had different levels of paranoia. So at one point it was a c-section on Friday, then Monday, then an induction in theatre in case of emergency, then waiting for it to happen naturally but in hospital in case of emergency...now home!
I didn't really cope very well with getting sent home today because of having been told so many different things but I'm here now which is really good. I'd like about 24 hours to unwind and get a decent sleep and then I'd really, REALLY like to go into labour! (And it would be kind of cool to go into labour while really wanting it rather than being terrified of it, don't you think?)
Hope you are all well. Thanks for the comments on the last post :) I'm really hoping that the next post will contain pictures of my son!

2 comments:

suncloud said...

Oh Jen, I'm confuddled by reading all those wibbly changes. Can't imagine what it's like for you.
Hope you are having some good napping, and when you're all rested the little guy will come along nice and easily for you...
Flove and prayers...

Unknown said...

Praying for you and family Jen. Looking forward to the photos :)

S