Monday, May 19, 2008

Hijacked by hormones

So today and tomorrow are *my* days. Free days to get jobs done about the house but also do all those other things that I like to do and so on. Can I achieve one single thing? Can I 'eckers like!
My hormones have well and truly put paid to any idea of being a useful human being. Not because I'm in uncontrolable pain and need to just lounge about the house. No, I just can't summon up the emotional wherewithall to do anything but eat chocolate and mope. Oh, yippee.
Diagnosis Murder, tea and blankie here I come.

2 comments:

Rosanna said...

I'd never thought about the stress of re-branding your life... I can imagine it would be a difficult task! All I can suggest is chocolate, a good movie - and phone calls to those you love.

Take care xo

AdventuringJen said...

good suggestions!
I'm certainly doing the chocolate one well this week but think the phone calls will help more :)
xxx