Sunday, February 10, 2008

Back

That's about as far as my brain can get at the moment. I have many things I'd like to post about (not least the holiday photos that haven't made it up yet) but they will have to wait one more day at least...
Journeys were all as good as they could be really and I did get some sleep on the last flight but having brought home a cold from Singapore to add to the jetlag I feel rather rotten. But ok too. It was rather a shock to arrive. With all that was going on leaving a country and getting everything home and all the rest of it I had rather failed to understand that we were actually going to arrive. I realise this makes little sense, not many of the things I have thought or felt over the last week or so have really made sense but I have reached the point of just accepting all that I feel and not attempting to analyse or process - at least not yet. I suspect (being me) that analysis will flow very readily once the time comes...
(A quick aside for those who might be tempted to make contact now we are back - both our mobiles are deceased having not been topped up for over a year. I'm sure we'll come up with a solution but it won't be for a while.)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You made it! Hope you get to rest, and feel better soon x

Rosanna said...

I'm so glad you made it - sleep well. I can't wait to hear all about it.

Mad Medea said...

Darling - so good to hear that you're back in one piece! How strange that you're over there and I'm over here! Spare room is done except for one wall of wallpaper.... so ready whenever you need a bed... sure we've got some spare phones knocking around too...

AdventuringJen said...

Pomgirl - phew! yes! I'm feeling a little better now, a trip to boots helped no end ;)
rosanna - thank you :) I am slowly getting my brain together so the posts will start to flow!
MM - heh heh, yeah, we flew over you...looking forward to seeing that spare room soon...

doctor/woman said...

Welcome back to the sunny old UK!!! Lovely to have you back. We also now have a functional spare room, so you are welcome to stay here if you venture up north. xxx

AdventuringJen said...

d/w - thank you :) and so pleased it is sunny! looking forward to seeing your spare room sometime ;) (and you!!)