Friday, August 14, 2009

I like silly things....

So I've had a horrid day. Stupid horrid. Things going wrong, being frustrating, wasting my time blah blah blah.
I have been miserable and grumpy and sad and teary and emotional and horrid to Husbink and slightly loopy and...so on.
This evening, Husbink is building our new wardrobe and I have been sitting on the bed doing jobs on the computer. These jobs included quite a lot of looking at various bits of insurance and so on.
So I was going to look at gocompare.com and confused.com and...then I remembered that someone said that if you actually go to www.comparethemeerkats.com as opposed to comparing the markets...you can do just that...
I laughed. A lot. So, so much. I compared two meerkats, one from Honolulu whose hobbie was battle re-enactments and another from Bangkok who was all very arty...
I cried with laughter as I read the list of hobbies that the meerkats had and which I could choose from. Particularly, I liked "martial artistry" and "belly jiggles".
Ok, so if you spend too much time on comparethemeerkats.com, they do eventually send you to comparethemarkets.com but it's still very good silliness. Or it is when you have previously been having a horrid day.

1 comment:

suncloud said...

Alexsandr Orlav has a twitter page that I follow... Quite amusing!

Oh btw... I like silly things too... (like girls)...