Saturday, January 24, 2009

Time for An Adventure

Having said there has been a lack of adventuring, at last we are off again!
A week of holiday, a week of new places, photographs, walks, food, pubs...hurrah!
This past week has been long and difficult and no fun in many places. So I've made my own fun from time to time.
I have used (at points slightly unnecessarily) my bright green, slightly too large, covered in daisies umbrella. When I received it as a Christmas present I was a little alarmed because of its size but now I love it because it makes me smile.
I have laughed a lot with Husbink. Hurrah for Husbinks!
Just at the moment though I'm stuck on the sofa because my body has said enough! I really rather do need this holiday...
Back to Sense & Sensibility...

3 comments:

Amy said...

Ah, Sense and Sensibility... The book, or the film? Either one, I hope it was a lovely afternoon. And the adventure sounds lovely! Enjoy! xx

Mad Medea said...

Glad you're back blogging.... good to hear from you

AdventuringJen said...

le welsh - neither! the BBC version...clearly I miss Alan Rickman but I like it cos it is longer! :)
MM - i thank you :)